Abbott Diagnostics Controls for iScreen Dip Cards, iCup®, iCassette, and E-Z Integrated Key Cup Urine Drug Screening Devices with Low OPI
Abbott Diagnostics (formerly Alere Toxicology) controls are used to monitor the performance of iScreen, iCup® and iCassette and other urine drug screening devices. You should run a positive and negative control for each device when you receive a new lot and as directed by state and local guidelines. Each 5mL vial contains a stabilized human-based matrix.
- Kit must be shipped FedEx Overnight (OVERNIGHT CHARGE INCLUDED IN PRICE)
- Controls Kit will shipped frozen from the manufacturer in a Styrofoam cooler with cold pack
- Controls can be re-frozen immediately upon arrival
- We ship the 2-vial kit on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays to keep the controls fresh
- Overnight service is available on Thursdays for Friday delivery
- Orders Placed on Friday will ship the following Monday