"Zero Tolerance" .02 Breathalyzer tube. Whether your concern is under-aged drinking or helping to make sure that a designated driver has kept his or her commitment to remaining alcohol-free, the .02% BreathScan detector can be of assistance. The fast, easy and portable way to help detect the presence of alcohol in an individual's breath.
- All US states, and the District of Columbia, have enacted blood alcohol concentration (BAC) limits of 0.02% or less for drivers under age 21. These limits reflect the fact that drinking is illegal for anyone under 21 and that young drivers are particularly vulnerable to impairment at low BACs.
- The average teenager, and many adults, reaches a level of .02% with just one drink.
- Over 65% of all substance abuse is related to alcohol
- Alcohol is involved in at least 50% of all highway fatalities
- Every 33 minutes an American dies in an alcohol-related crash
- 30% of all hospital admissions are alcohol-related
- 65% of children who start drinking by age 15 will end up trying illegal drugs
- 4 Steps to complete, 2 Minutes to obtain result
- Single-Use, disposable device that's small enough to fit in your pocket (approximately 2.6" long)
- FDA 510(k) Cleared
The alcohol content of exhaled air closely relates to the alcohol concentration in the blood. However, BreathScan should only be used as screening device and is only an indication of the possible presence of alcohol in a test subject's blood. BreathScan is not a self test. Please review Product Information prior to use for complete instructions, warnings & disclaimers.
Click to View: BreathScan Package Insert