This is an instant urine test for synthetic marijuana, also known as 'spice'; 'k2', among many other names. This test targets 2 federally banned, yet prevalent, synthetic cannabinoids in urine: JWH-018 & JWH-073. The K2 plus Spice test kit manufactured by Healgen Scientific one of the industry leaders for substance abuse testing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Qualitative detection of JWH-018 and JWH-073 (federally banned) metabolites in urine at 30 ng/mL cutoff level
- Targets abuse of many â€œherbalâ€smoking blends including: K2, K3, Spice, Genie, Black Mombo, Pot-pouri, Buzz more
- On site results in 5 minutes
- Simple procedure: collect, dip, read results
- Average window of detection is 72 hours following a single low dose; in case of chronic use the window is much longer
- Perform initial screening and order further lab testing for enhanced accuracy
- Complete collection & confirmation kits available federally banned yet prevalent synthetic cannabinoids in urine
Download & Print Reference Materials
Synthetic Cannabinoid THC Package Insert
PRODUCT PROCEDURE NOTE:
Refer to product insert for complete instructions, limitations, and warnings. For in vitro diagnostic use only. This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgement should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. ONLY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, COURTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES OR PROBATION CAN ORDER THIS PRODUCT. WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS OR FOR EMPLOYMENT SCREENING. PLEASE CALL 800-992-1345 MORE INFORMATION.