The hCG series professional pregnancy cassette with pipettes tests are the preferred clinical brand for early detection of hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) in serum or urine specimens. This test kit is used to obtain a visual, qualitative result for early detection of pregnancy. The pregnancy test cassette kit is for use in the monitoring of early pregnancy (6-15 days after egg fertilization) with the test line accurate sensitivity of 20 mIU/mL and specificity >99%.
Early pregnancy tests work by detecting the increase in human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) hormone in urine that starts to develop after the fertilization of the egg (ovum). HCG rapidly starts to increase at exponential levels (see Pregnancy hCG development table).
Each home pregnancy test kit has both U.S. FDA 510k Cleared and Health Canada Medical Device Licensed and are sold internationally at manufacturer direct wholesale prices, providing a inexpensive pregnancy test alternative. Whether it is clinical or home application, these pregnancy tests are useful tools for pre-screening purposes that show easy to read and accurate results within just minutes.
Pregnancy Test Cassette Festures
- Easy to use pregnancy test. Cassette includes dropper to collect exact amount of urine sample
- 99% accurate results in under 5 minutes
- Designed for professional and home users
- Detect Pregnancy as early as 1 day after first missed period
- Simple, easy and accurate
- Built-in control system
- Shelf-life up to 18 months
- Up to 99% Accurate
- FDA Cleared
- Immediate Results
- Add 3 drops to the well
- Ideal for low-volume donations
- Most commonly used format
- Enclosed in a moisture proof pouch with a desiccant for long term storage (up to 24 months)
- Cassette has a plastic molding with a patient ID window for writing test: date, name, batch, test results
DESCRIPTION COMES HERE
SECOND DESCRIPTION COMES HERE