"One Too Many" .05 Breathalyzer tube. Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving and it is one of America's most-often-committed and deadliest crimes. Before you let friends get behind the wheel, take 2 minutes to find out if they may be at risk for injuring themselves and others.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association , if an individual's blood alcohol level reaches at least a .05%, a person may experience the following predictable effects on his or her driving
- Reduced coordination
- Reduced ability to track moving objects
- Difficulty steering
- Reduced response to emergency driving situations
- Over 65% of all substance abuse is related to alcohol
- Alcohol is involved in at least 50% of all highway fatalities
- Every 33 minutes an American dies in an alcohol-related crash
- 30% of all hospital admissions are alcohol-related
- 65% of children who start drinking by age 15 will end up trying illegal drugs
- 4 Steps to complete, 2 Minutes to obtain result
- Single-Use, disposable device that's small enough to fit in your pocket (approximately 2.6" long)
- FDA 510(k) Cleared
The alcohol content of exhaled air closely relates to the alcohol concentration in the blood. However, BreathScan should only be used as screening device and is only an indication of the possible presence of alcohol in a test subject's blood. BreathScan is not a self test. Please review Product Information prior to use for complete instructions, warnings & disclaimers.
Click to View: BreathScan Package Insert