Designed for sensitivity, this device can detect commonly abused drugs at concentrations below 75 ng/mL and lower. With a capacity of up to 14 panels and even more parameters to choose from, this device can truly be tailored to your needs. All conventional parameters, as well as Alcohol, ETG and K2 are available.
Qualifies for free ground shipping!
Benefits of Oral Fluid Drug Tests
- Easy and convenient
- A simple 2 piece packaged device
- No more controlled collection sites
- Observed Collections, hard to adulterate
- No more collection fee's
- Read alcohol results at 2 minutes
- Read results at 10 minutes, not valid after
- Available to test up to 17 substances with adulterants or 18 without adulterants
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- A non invasive oral fluids drug test resolves the major problem from urine drug test of "shy balder"
- Results in minutes provides recent use of marijuana
- Saliva drug test targets the THC parent compound that will reflect positive results up to 72 allowing a better prediction of usage or being under the influence
- Includes a Saliva Saturation Indicator Insures Adequate Sample Collection
- Easy to Use Hinge Style Flip Type Lid (Style "E")
- Employment and Forensic Use Options
5 Panel Configurations
|Item Number||Drugs Tested||Saliva Indicator||FDA Approval|
|GBDSA-9459ESI||COC20, MET50, OPI40, PCP, THC40||Yes||Forensic Use Only|
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Instructions
- Simply place the collection sponge in the donor's mouth for 3 minutes, then place it in the collection cube.
- Keep the cube upright and close the hinged lid, compressing the sponge inside.
- Keep upright and read results after 10 minutes. A positive result will have no line appear next to the test line.
Saliva Drug Detection Times
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cutoff||Detection Time|
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Marijuana||THC||40 ng/ml||8-14 hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6-48 hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 hours|
|For a final determination, we recommend a certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test for a 99.9%|